From:
"Tim C. Watson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 1996 14:06:47 EST
Salena apparently had heart and lung problems according to Dr.  Werwa.  I
have not yet seen the official report, but that is what he indicated in a
phone call just a little while ago.

We plan on picking her up Tuesday and lay her to rest in our back yard with
Muench the Cat <RB> who died last year after being with Tammie my wife for
over 14 years.

Since I'm not sure when/if another fuzzy is going to be in our future, I
took the remaining food and "consummables" to our club's President's
Shelter.  I feel that Salena <RB> would have wanted it that way, maybe some
other little fuzzys can use that which Salena hadn't gotten a chance to use.
:(

-- Tim, Tammie, Haily the Cat (where'd the fuzzbutt go?)