From:
"Lynne K. Fuge" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 1996 16:44:21 -0700
his wuv for you.  Smudge's Ma says young wuv doesn't know what is true, but
Smudge knows what in his heart for the fair Sammi.  Smudge just thinks Ma
forgots bout being in wuv cause its been so long for her.

Sammi, if you sprun Smudges wuv, my herat will never, ever mend.  Dair are
more hansome fairwits and smarter fairwits and stronger fairwits den Smudge
but none, no not one, has a heart dat says your name with every beat it
takes like Smudge's does.  Smudge knows dat heaven's in your hammock
snugglin wit you.

Though, we've never met and da miles separate us, our hearts can be united.
Smudge can already feel the touch of the fair Sammi's paw as she whacks him
away from the waisens, the silkness of her snow white fur as she does her
summer shed, he can see Sammi's 2 eyes like liquid pools that sparkle wit da
laughter of her soul, those delicate wittle ears that look like angel wings.
Say the words Smudge waits to hear.  Say you'll be mine for all time.

Your wuv slave,

Smudge