From:
Debbie Hunton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 1997 18:11:47 -0500
I'm new to this list, but I've noticed here and in other areas that a lot of
people have problems with their ferrets getting sick (either seriously or
slightly).  I've had my ferret (Pixie-sable female) for 3 years, and she's
never had more than a slight sniffle.  I'm wondering if the fact that we
don't take her outside, and that we only have the one, makes a difference.

I've thought about getting another, but I think she would be jealous at
first, and when she got over it, she would rely less on us and more on the
other ferret for entertainment and companionship.

Anyone else think that one ferret is the ideal number?

Debbie