Date:
Sun, 29 Apr 2001 17:31:21 -0700
Hi all
Things ahve been kinda slow here for a while now which is good.

A little girl named Mandy came in today.  I gave her da tour of da place
and showed her all da sights and attractions.  She waz interested in da
Babyfood Balconey.  She went on over there and had a bite to eat.  Actually
she ate quite a bit of it.  Then it waz off to da Ferretvite Festival where
she wanted to do some dancing with others and make some new friends.  She
danced and danced.  I think she danced with everyone in da place.  She
lapped up a good bit of ferretvite too.  When they closed up and threw her
out they went over to Hammock Haven to sleep it off and get a nap.  She
said to send her luv to her mommy and daddy along with lots of hugs and
kisses.

I think it is nap time too.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee