From:
Michael G Chaput <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 1995 12:07:42 -0500
    This is my first posting to your group, and I have a couple questions I
would like to ask.  My wife and I purchased a male and female fuzzy so that
we could have a breeding pair.  Unfortunately, once our female (Bev) was in
heat, she couldn't come out of it.  Our male (Max) did "the dirty" with her
every chance he could get but nothing was working out.  The vet tried to get
our little bev out of heat but the shots didn't work and she had to be
fixed.  It is now 2 years later, and our 4 year old Max just whiles away his
horny season days making out with his blanket when the mood strikes him,
leaving Bev for the most part alone.

   Is Max too old to get fixed?

    Also, Max has a disgusting habit of CONSTANTLY trying to lick up his or
Bevy's urine.  When we stop him he gets pissed off.  (no pun intended) Does
anyone know why he would be doing this?

     Thanks for your time,
                          Mike, Laurie,
                          Max, and Bev.