From:
Cheryl Glover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 09:21:49 -0500
Okay....The Arlington Shelter has another ferret.  They have agreed to
let me go pick her up and take care of her until her time is up at the
shelter for claiming.  But the reason I am posting is to find out if anyone
is missing someone.  I have not seen her but this is the description:
Female, Adult, Brown in color she was picked up as a stray around 1600
Patio Terrace in Arlington.  If anyone knows who she may belong to please
contact me.  I am going by this afternoon to pick her up.

Please post this to any groups you know of.

Dooks to all.

Cheryl Glover
Director of Acctng & Administration
Voice (214) 739 - 8229 ext. 201