From:
Highlander <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 1997 13:01:48 -0700
Hello all, I got another question.  We just added another ferret to our
family a silver Mit.  We've had her for about a month and have all ready
noticed that she intends to rule the nest.  She seems to be out for trouble
all the time.  We also have a badger ferret and have become use to her hyper
activity, but the silver mit is starting to make Stella (badger female) look
like an angel.  Even scarier is that Stella and the little one are becoming
fast pals.  My question is ...are Silver Mits as hyper and mischivious as
badger ferrets?  When Stella and the little one get together watch out!!
They are either dragging something (someone) off, chasing one of the cats or
dogs across the house (the cat and dog are running for their lifes!!), or
knocking over and shredding plants.  When you see them together you can tell
their working things out.  The little one likes to fake.  Example...the
other day her and one of the cats were in the kitchen eating when we hear a
screech like someone was dying.  We ran to the kitchen and chased the cat
off figuring Nila (cat) had tried to beat up on the little one.  About five
minutes later my girlfriend was in the kitchen and saw the little one and
Nila eating peacefully, when all the sudden the little one looked at Nila
and began screaming like she was fighting for her life.  Nila freaked and
backed off, my girlfriends mom came in to chase Nila off but Marie
(girlfriend) told her that Nila was innocent, her and the little one were
eating when the little one started screaming just to make Nila move so she
could get the cats food.  Poor Nila was so upset about this little ferret
screaming in her ear that she refused to eat untill the little one ran off
to cause more trouble.  Shortly after this incident, the dog starts
screeming like he was in great pain, we run to see what was wrong, the dog
comes out from under the table tail between his legs and the little one
comes chaseing after him.  Stella was hyper but this little Silver Mit is
starting to make Stella look innocent.  So are Silver mits as hyper as
badger ferrets, and am I about to lose control of the house to a silver mit
and badger ferret that are best pals?

                          Thanks,
                              jdg

Falitcha (dog)...Not ANOTHER animal, next one I move out!!!
Mozart (dog)....cool another play toy (or so he thinks!!).
Silvister (cat)...Ok for now on , I come here to eat, get something to
                  drink and maybe sleep if those things are not out.
Nila (cat)....I'm the princess here (or so she thinks!!!).
Raskal (male panda ferret).....I think I'll become a hermit now.
Chantille (female sable)....Now you see me, now you don't.
Stella (female badger ferret)....What to do, what to do!!
Guenivere (female Silver Mit).....Meet your new and all powerfull queen!!!