From:
Angela Wyckoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2006 00:32:56 -0500
Hi all,

I'm back after a long absence.

One of my adopted ferrets is showing signs of an adrenal gland tumor-
losing hair - going bald. His skin is looking chapped,so I'm wondering
what I should be putting on him until he can get his surgery. I have
just started using Vitamin E oil on him and increasing his ferretone.
Should I also put a tee shirt on him for extra warmth? Would that be
too dangerous? He has another ferret with him and lots of blankets in
the cage.

Thanks for all your help.

Angela