Date:
Wed, 5 May 1999 10:45:27 -0700
Greetings all ferret lovers

I'm sitting here in tears remembering my Bell Boy that just died.He had
perfect timing I guess.He was getting very old but left me in time to take
my human child with him as I miscarried a few hours from him passing on.I
guess I'm confused as to how the Rainbow bridge works in this case but I
know that neither one of them are alone.This happened yesterday I was
unable to be with him because I was in the hospital.I am certain he
understood why I wasn't there but it hurts a great deal anyway.

Thanks for listening

Willow
Stinkey,Winkey,Princess,Twiggy,pauly,Heidi,Bratsky,Mork ,Mindy
and remembering Marvin ,Bell Boy and My Angel