From:
Moxie and Nexus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Nov 2008 08:43:05 -0800
This reminds me of the time I picked Nexus up at the airport. The
friend I got him from put him on a plane in Cleveland and I picked him
up in Hartford, CT. We had done this before with Chance. I got to the
airport way too early waiting for my ferret. I was assured he would be
the first piece of cargo off the plane. It was during winter, so there
was no concern about heat. I had to wait by a door near where the
luggage came in on the conveyor belt. Finally, someone came through
with a pet taxi and handed me my ferret. As I was exiting the airport,
I encountered a Continental pilot who asked, "Is that your ferret?"
After I replied yes, he said, "I flew that ferret all the way from
Cleveland." I said, "All my ferrets fly Continental."

Moxie, Nexus (ferret), Smudge, Ziggy, and Chuckie (g. pigs),
Snowflake, Kersey & Soldier (goats), missing Bronson

God Bless America
In God We Trust