From:
Edward Lipinski Ferrets NorthWest FNW <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jul 1999 02:27:47 -0700
Her head upon the downy pillow lay,
And in her wonton dreams she'd pray

That to her warm but lonely side
A handsome prince would there abide.

Then she heard that spirit voice did say
Kiss thrice Sir Galahad your ferret this day.

So her Sir Galahad did she thrice kiss
And eagerly sought from him her night of bliss.

But, alas, much to her dismay,
From her prince who now beside her lay

And these soft words he did say,
"I'll bet you're sorry you had me neutered - yesterday!

Contributed from pimp Edward Lipinski's one and only house of ferret
prostitution.
(Three days and $15.00 and any one - or more? - of my three vasectomized
ferrets will take your darling out of heat , aw natural, and not get her
pregnant.)

And, oh yes, Edward is also vasectomized . . . and so for $25.00 ladies,
Edward will in the period of 15 minutes . . . ahhhh, well, maybe I better
think about this a bit more, 'cause if Mrs. Lipinski were aware of Edward's
offer, there'd be some swift changes hereabouts.

PS.  If a lady answers your phone call, hang up quick!