From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Dec 2002 21:53:29 -0500
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled cat corrallers...

(Come on, everyone, let's trap the cat in the corner and...HEY!  He's not
allowed to just jump over us like that!  After him!)

Julie Brown mumbled something about:
><snip>We have no idea how he got underneath the washer, (less than 1"
>clearance), /<desnip>

Your little Buddha has a special software program that you know nothing
about.  Its called FertZip and runs on Windows systems.  It compresses
ferts so they can fit into anything larger than a keyhole.  You will
have to scour your computer's software to find it.
bbbwwwwwwwhahahahahahahahah!!!!!  The evil software ferret has struck
again!!!  :)

Todd and the (I wonder if I can fit into the VCR through the tape slot
now...) Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!

---
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.netconex.com/toddl/page2/