From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 1998 20:15:40 -0700
Hi all,

I have to say I'm waaayyy behind in reading FML's but slowly catching up (I
think I'm up to the March 30 issue now!) ;) but had to post a quick note.
I was up in Reno visiting family this past weekend, and didn't mean to, but
"just had" to buy that adorable DEW (dark-eyed white) baby fur-girl that I
saw!  She's too cute for words -- she was a little nippy in the store but
is already turning into a complete angel.  I've named her Daisy, since
she's a spring baby, pure white like a daisy and just so sweet!  Daisy
joins my family of three - Jasmine and Casey, siamese and standard sables,
and Samantha, a silver mitt.  Whooo boy, I thought I'd never get more than
one, when I first got Jasmine!!  Then came 2, then 3, now 4!  I'd better
stop!  But I know you all know that's impossible when it comes to
ferrets... :-)

Hugs to the fuzzies, from
Jennifer, and furry foursome:  Casey, Jasmine, Samantha and baby Daisy!