From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 09:08:14 -0500
Hi friends!  It's your ol buddy Jerimiah here!

Well life is pretty interesting with the nwe little kiddos here.  They is
eatig and eaing and making lots and lots of messes!  Hey Mom let me go in
their cage and say HI!  and I was a real good kid ! :)  The new kids are
having fun and are pooping in several non potty places in the cage :)

And Pixie - a magical name if I DO say so-- she disappears!  I can't tell
you HOW MANY times poor ol' shelter Mom has gone looking and looking for
her!  She calls her but o course like me Pixie cannot hear her... if we
look at her that mouth would just open and close like a fish looking for
air (teehee).  Anyways, Pixie likes high places..... she is going
somewhere a REAL HIGH climber !  The first few days everytime shelter Mom
left the room Pixie would climb to the top of a cage and sit there.  One
time she was in a box of Christmas goodies Mom mixes up for our bedtime
snacks!  LOL!

Well several times now Mom has lost Pixie-- she had to finally call
shelter Dad down so she could tuck us all in... he found Pixie.  She was
curled up and sleeping in the toe of Harry's Christmas stocking!  It was
hanging on Harry's cage!  SO FUNNY!

Say I am so pleased to tell you IN case you want to show me, your ol'
buddy off Mom has listed 2 very special window stickers on ebay- one
comes with my favorite treats Foamy Fries, the other comes with a great
book- please check them out and also the nifty hammies , puppet and other
stuff too!  It all helps them take such good care of us here at the
shelter!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3205788817
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2707374521
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2305704745
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2305422084

Well - I guess I gotta run along.  MOm has important shelter work to do
tomorrow- so I have got tom make the plans for the time she is away!  :)

I will be back to let you know just how things are coming along--
MEANWHILE plan to come for the ice cream social Sunday Feb 9 2-4 PM I
will be waiting to help you taste the goodies!

Your friend,
Jerimiah, mascot
Ferretwise Shelter
www.ferretwise.org, a 501c3 organization

Help us help more ferrets!  When you shop at the Ferret store ( or any
other stores in the iGive mall) via www.igive.com and help support Ferret
Wise shelter with a donation at no cost to you!