From:
Gerri Himberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 2008 06:04:16 -0800
I wanted to clarify that page 42 is coming up with the heading of
page 40 on the giving tree, but is in fact its own tree and still has
ferrets available. There are 22 still to be picked as of this morning.

Troy Lynn has date books, freshly printed, available again if anyone
would still like one in time for 2009. They are very nice and great
to have with plenty of room. She ships as soon as payment comes in,
so please email her at [log in to unmask] if interested.

I hope everyone has a great holiday, and you ferrets enjoy all their
gifts and everyone gets all they want to eat!!!!

Cheers
~Gerri