From:
Wes Hurley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Feb 2006 19:23:52 -0600
This is Susie Lee (-Hurley) for The Ferret And Dove Sanctuary, Inc.
writing in praise of this issue of Ferrets Magazine (March-April, 2006)
which really rocks!

It really does, for every article shines brightly and with all the inner
beauty of every ferret from every word!

Not the least bit of luminosity being the fine article which Ms. Godsey
put together from intervies with us and two other shelter operators about
The Need For Ferret-Specific Shelters.  Everyone's contributions are so
in harmony it is almost as though it were written by a single concerned
shelter-person.  xtending congratulations to Massechusetts ferret Friends
and also to Georgia F.E.R.R.E.T.S.  for being just as brightly featured
for the sakes of the ferrets we all care so much for.

See most of our fur-crew here...

http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/ferret_rescuer/index.html
and our most adoptable adoptables here...
http://petfinder.org/shelters/FL571.htm