From:
Carol Voivedich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 11:07:33 -0600
I called the number posted for Sammy today to pay $20.00 towards his
medical bill by phone.  The number posted was not the right number, but
they were kind enough to give me the right one.  The correct number
is: 1-702-395-1800 and I talked to Bridget.  She took my credit card
number and applied $20.00 towards CJ's account.  Please keep us informed
how he is doing.  I received a fax from Cheyenne Animal hospital with the
account number on it.  I think she needs some help at this time.  I too
have animals, but when I have extra I try to help out.

Good luck Sammy,
Carol Voivedich, Oscar, Lilly, Newman, Pacey, Jill and Stewart The cats
Menew and Phoebe and the muscle dog 140 lbs Jasmine