Date:
Sun, 1 Jan 2012 17:04:39 -0800
I put ads for my accounting/bookkeeping biz on there and here's a
couple of tips:

- set up different accounts with different emails. If you can't set
p multiple emails through your Internet provider you can do so via
Yahoo.com, Google, etc.

- check your listings every couple of days. They've recently added an
option under "My Account" where you can click "repost" on your listing
so you don't have to type it over/copy in your text, etc.

- enlist the help of someone you know to post the same listing under
their account every week or so. Of course these could end up flagged
but as long as it isn't showing up the same day, no one would probably
notice. Plus you re providing helpful advice. Only an idiotic
ferret-hater would flag it.

Laura