From:
Bob Church <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Apr 1998 00:58:08 -0500
Ok, Seattle guys.  My last day at the RBCM is Thursday.  I'm gonna visit my
BC pals that evening, and head back to the States Friday.  More or less.

Sat. would be ok with me for bacula checkin' and tail sniffin'.

I was asked if I was ever going to post the nutrition stuff, and yes I am; I
have just had a very hard time getting on line.  I don't want to start it
and have people hanging on for the next post.  In the meantime, the laptop
decided to hang-glide without a glider and cracked the case, and I'm having
some problems with the display, so tomorrow morning I will visit the local
apple man for advice.  (It won't be to get a PC)  This may mean no
opportunity to get online for the rest of the week.

But you can email Lynn if it is really important; she has become my
(unasked) messenger or secretary or sumthin'.  Not that I'll see or talk to
her before the end of the week, but hey, maybe it will be fixed before then.
As for the nuts that want to visit a guy that digitates baculas, sniffs
tails and squeezes tummies, all I can say is the Bob guy will have been in
museums looking at stinky bones for about 2 weeks, so he might be a tiny bit
rowdy.  It might be party time, or at least ferret party time.

Warn the neighborhood and have plenty of goulash.  (Did I spell that right?
Do I care?  Pass that ferret tail, buddy...)

Bob C sans 19 MO Bobaholic Ferretdudes (missing Jet and Pooh)