From:
Annesophia Alexander <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 1996 17:51:55 -0500
Hi everyone, I'm new to the FML and just wanted to introduce myself and my
new fuzzie, Gex, a 3 month old sable male.  He is my first ferret, and so
far everything is great, except for the fact that he seems to be interested
in everything in the world but me!  I've tried playing with him, teaching
him tricks, giving him treats from my hands, rubbing and itching him,
everything, but not a minute goes by that he doesn't try to squirm his way
out of my arms and away to more adventurous endevors.  When I try to walk
over to him and give him attention, he almost always runs away from me.  It
isn't that he's not smart- he litter trained himself in less than a day, and
has not had one accident in the month that I have owned him.  But when I
read all these posts from many of you whose ferrets seem so loving and
playful, I wonder what I'm doing wrong.  Is he just to young, or is it me?

Annesophia and Gex