From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 23:39:47 -0500
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled cat draggers... (Yep,
they drag the cat!)

Tracey Wilson mumbled something about:
>Summer is soon approaching and the thought of spending another summer
>wearing long pants is driving me crazy.
>
>If there is anyone out there with any ideas please email and let me know,
>my legs will much appreciate it.

This takes guts...especially if you are now used to getting bitten.
Even though I haven't been bitten by one of my ferrets in almost 2 years,
I still get nervous when one of them starts licking a spot on my arm or
foot! :)

Try putting some ferretone on your ankles.  Then wear shorts and let the
"Boy named Sue" out.  Stand your ground.  You might be quite pleased with
the result.  I've learned the hard way, that ferrets prefer pleasant
things, to bad things.  They don't want to lose.  If you give them a
reason to *like* a body part, they typically stop biting.  You have to
have the guts to stand your ground when he comes running, too.

Another idea...change his name to a boy name...maybe he *knows* that Suzy
is a girl's name and he's getting even! :)

Todd and the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!

---
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.netconex.com/toddl/