From:
"kat and S.O.S." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2006 11:18:06 -0700
a final reminder of the SOS Fall Raffle...

time has passed for snail mail donations to be sent in...
but there is still time left to PayPal for your tickets...
ending time for paypal is Midnight, Friday Sept. 15th....
http://supportourshelters.org/SOS-raffle.html
paypal addy is [log in to unmask]
and remember to tell me which prize packages you want tickets on...

 -----------

Jeanne Carley Calendar Sales....$20.00 each...AND THAT INCLUDES SHIPPING
AND HANDLING!!! [$14.95 plus $5.05 s&h]
http://www.supportourshelters.org/TFC-Calendar-sales.html
remember...proceeds from the sales of these calendars go to help ferret
shelters!!!!

To Order:

Snail Mail orders to:

Support Our Shelters/JC Calendar
c/o Kat Parsons
P.O. Box 565
Tooele, UT 84074

PLEASE note on the check or money order that it is for a Jeanne Carley
Calendar!
[since kat also gets checks for the SOS Raffles, this will keep the
confusion to a minimum]...;-)

PayPal orders are also accepted.

Please use the  [log in to unmask]  addy for the Calendars.
PLEASE make sure you put Jeanne Carley CALENDAR in the subject line
to keep it seperate from the Raffle ticket orders.

thank you for Supporting SOS so we can continue to support Ferret
Shelters all over the country...

SOSkat

SOS RAFFLE Page... http://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS-raffle.html