From:
Debra Sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2007 17:23:31 -0500
I'm confused here.

Most of the cages, litter boxes, food bowls, water bottles and BEDDING
was DONATED. SO why were these items included in the list of expenses?
A lot of the food was donated also.

My friend was at Lori's place helping out with her husband and brought
many suplies, BUT was told they weren't needed.

I agree with Kevin, WHAT expenses cost $3300? It was also my
understanding that the shelters/rescues who took the bulk of the
DMK kids had to pay for the medical bills themselves such as Canine
Distemper & Rabies vaccinations, ADV testing, spays and neuters and
so on.

I as well as others would STILL like to know the whole story about this
rescue and what went down. The Lawsuit was dropped, so why are there
STILL secrets about this? People from all over donated money, time and
items, they have a right to know.

Debi