From:
"Aileen N." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 06:28:22 -0800
Petopia.com has a pretty decent article this week on playing with your
ferret.  Positive encouragement to get owners interacting with their ferts
instead of just watching them in a cage.  The url is long (the entire end
of this post before my signature), so you'll probably have to cut and
paste:

http://www.petopia.com/pet_care_article.asp?categoryID=94&behavior.gif
&articleID=1611&tab=6&subtab=3&satab=7&source=PPJ

=====
Aileen & the Herd minus one Herdling
Slinky, Kyle, Noel, Sandy, & Rootie the beagle
Missing Gizmo so much. We love you, baby.

"And when they sing wind-songs, they whisper to us, don't miss me too much.
The view is nice and I'm doing just fine." - Ashley