From:
Diane Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 2009 12:15:17 -0400
On Sunday, September 27th 2009 we had the official release of the
ferrets into the Natural Area. It was AWESOME to see them pop their
little heads out the end of the tube looking around not sure of what
was out there. Slowly emerging one-two-three at a time, I think they
realized this was cool. After the initial sniffing and checking things
out it wasn't long till the dooking began. Now with ferret dug tunnels
throughout, they are having the time of their lives. A very dear friend
has taken the time to put together a picture/video slide show of the
release. When we can raise the funds, we want to purchase a live webcam
system where you can observe them 24/7 and experience what we do every
day. It's awesome.

Please take a moment to check out the slideshow
www.fgrh.org/construction.html
and if you would like to help us raise funds for the webcam, please
make a donation by clicking on the ferret donation button on the top
left corner of the page. All donations are tax-deductible and you will
receive a receipt at the year end by January 30, 2010 for your tax
records.

Thank all of you who have donated and supported our raffles to make
this dream a reality. All the fuzzies here at Ferret Guardian are
eternally grateful as we are. probably more so.

Permission is given to crosspost and share.

Diane Campbell
Ferret Guardian Rescue Haven, Inc
501(c)3 Non-Profit