From:
Kris S Mewton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2005 21:32:47 -0500
Dear FML'ers:
There is only ONE Giving Tree this Year - As I explained in my Original
post, I was given permission From Kristine that I run the Giving Tree
this Year.  Do to unfortunate circumstances.  The address that was posted
on yesterday= #1 http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/page1.html
Was the address to the Giving Tree from Last Year.  All the trees where
taken!!!

This year the background's and everything else is different, except the
stocking When the ferrets have a Santa.  That, I was given permission to
use from the curator (Peggy)

The post was correct in saying that there are still ferrets on the tree
that need that special Santa To give them the most happiest Christmas
that they could have (being in a shelter) ;-(
So Please continue the search for that certain baby that touches your
heart and giving them That special Christmas.

Go to :     #2 http://www.mkaresq.com/ShelterFerretsGivingTree.htm
To pick out that special babie.

Just remember --- When you fill out the form to pick your ferret - you
will get a conformation After you send the form!!  That means - that is
your Special ferret!!!

You will only hear from Me if we have a problem

Thanking You With All My Heart

Kris Mewton
Shelter Ferrets Giving Tree
ADV Giving Tree