From:
Terra Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2006 13:33:46 EDT
There is still time for you to order any of my items to help Dook
Nook/Heaven Scent this month!

I have a new item that I am now making in efforts to help shelters
in need.  I am making single or double strand bracelets that can be
customized with a special name or just with beautiful beads.  Please
email me for pictures.  [log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask])

I am still working on different styles, beads, clasps, etc.  So, if you
have any ideas of what you'd like just let me know and we'll make it
work!  I am selling the single strand bracelets (in the style in the
picture) for $25, double strand for $35.

Just a little background on the one you will see in the picture.  It was
made for a special friend.  She wanted to give a gift for Mother's Day
to a friend of hers that recently suffered a loss of her baby son.  So,
one strand has her daughter's name; the other her Angel Baby son's name.
Just one of many ideas you can think of for giving this gift to a special
someone.

I hope you like the bracelet.  I hope to hear from you soon!  See you all
next month to help another shelter in need!

Hugs,
Terra
For great gift ideas:

<http://ferretville.net/terra/fundraiser.html>