From:
Dory Drago <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Oct 2003 13:14:17 -0700
>I am involved with a small shelter and I have never been flamed before
>but the post from Dory concerning our "non-helping" the one she helps at
>hurt.

I in no way intended to attack the shelter side of Ferret Friends of
Tucson.  It is well known in the S.  Arizona community that the ferrets
are well taken care of.  They truly do go all out to hold garage sales,
etc. to raise funds for food, vet bills, supplies, etc.  I also have
no doubt that the money raised goes towards the care of the fuzzies.

I was expressing disappointment in the club side of Ferret Friends and
wished that they would offer help in volunteering at Hooked on Fuzzies.
As the only volunteer at Hooked, I am very concerned about finding others
who can help out.

If I came off as harsh, I apologize.  I was raised in NY and just
moved to Tucson recently from CA.  So, I have both East and West coast
attitude.  And it's still hotter than hell here, which also makes me
cranky. :-)  No hard feelings, I would happily scoop poop by your side
Ferret Friends!

Regards,
Dory
Gino, Genvierre, DJ, Bear, Chance, Angel, Sam, Ashley, Tank, Sassy,
Peter, Paul, Mary, Nemo & Spike