From:
DTHOMASON <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 1994 19:01:54 -0500
Anon Looking for Reno Ferrets--
      Send e-mail to this address:

[If I remember correctly, it's "daisy.lyn".]

If she still has an account there, she'll be able to help you.  She
lives in Reno and has several ferrets.  She has frequently made
comments on the pet stores in her area that carry ferrets or ferret
products, both good and bad.  I know she has a preferred store.  Her
name is Lyn, but addressing her as Daisy Lyn is fine.

           Debra in Ft.Worth, TX

Always willing to share my ignorance...