Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 2009 01:28:39 EDT
Hi Everyone,

I purchased a new pet toy tonight made by, Save My Planet / Organic Pet
Toy / Endangered Species Pet Toy Collection. It said on the package
that it was an "Environmentally friendly pet toy". WRONG!!!

I bought the one that is the Black-Footed Ferret. It was LOADED with
some kind of worms! They are not maggots...they are some breed of worm
(that came from where they were shipped from...). I called the store
I bought it from and they took all of those products off of the shelf
immediately! (Found worms on those also!)

So if you find this product at any store you shop at...I suggest you
do not purchase it. These worms are inside of the stuffed animals, and
working their way out through the seams. YUCK!!! I am still working on
trying to find out what kind of worm it is... it has only been a few
hours since I discovered it...Yuck, again!

I bought it in the pet section by the dog toys. They are like stuffed
animals, the size of a small ferret. (...yes, I collect them... :-)

The Grossed Out Ferret Rescue,
Debbie Fitzgerald
Deb's Ferret Rescue & Boarding
New Era, MI