From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Dec 2007 17:54:42 -0500
Shron asked how to contact someone in SOS and how we determine which
shelters are most in need.

You are welcome to contact me. You can also contact all of us through
our website www.supportourshelters.org

There is no perfect way to determine who is most in need. Some people
email us to ask for help. Some people email us to ask for help for
someone else. Sharon Bearden, who maintains the SOS/FML Shelter List on
our website, periodically sends out emails to the shelters on our list
asking if anyone needs help. We always try to respond to the need of
any shelter on our list. We wish the shelters kept us up-to-date on
their email addresses and needs.

Thanks in part to the IFC and a reserve that we established together a
couple of years ago, we always have funds available to help with ADV
tests and melatonin implants for the shelters. Above that, the General
Fund rises and falls according to how great the needs have been lately.

I hope that helps. If you know of a shelter in need, PLEASE let us
know.

Happy Holidays,
Judith White

~~~~~ Support Our Shelters ~~~~~
        100 Walsh Road
      Lansdowne, PA 19050
         610-626-6647

Helping the Shelters of the Ferret Mailing List
           www.SupportOurShelters.org

Ask me how you can help a shelter near you.

Tax-Deductible Donations through PayPal to:
   501(c)3 non-profit  Tax ID: 23-3062176