From:
the return of weezilarchy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 15:39:20 -0800
the Boy and i had to loan out our furtzels for nearly a week because the
people who own the house we rent were making one of their semi-annual
pilgrimages to the house, so we had to reduce the zoo population, clean
the house up real nice, etc.

so, of course, the people didn't come by when they were supposed to, which
meant by the time they did come to visit, we'd already gotten our fuzzies
back.  we hid some at a friend's place for the day, anyway, so it wouldnt'
be quite so obvious how very *many* we have.... they knew we had ferrets,
but weren't real enthused by it, and had no idea how many, so i decided to
thin the herd a bit, for the sake of appearances.  anyway...

the ferts had been gone for five days when chris went to pick them up, and
they've had to spend the past three in their cage because i haven't had a
chance (or the strength) to re-set the room up for them... or play with
them at all... because i had the <insert horror movie music> Flu From
Hell, and i didn't want to share it with them!

no harm done, really--i'll get the room fixed up and let them out tonight,
but today was the first day i felt like i probably am no longer
contagious, so i at least took those that were awake out this morning for
a quick hug before i went to work.

Tannis and Ivy made with the kisses immediately.

i think the rest might hold a grudge until enough ferretone is
dispersed...

of course the whole time i was so sick, i wanted nothing more than to
cuddle my weezils, but i didn't want to get them sick, too...

*sigh*

-kat-

=====
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_   ferrets may nip, but people just suck.