From:
Tricia Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 11 Jul 1994 09:17:49 -0500
To Chanda and Fergison:

We started our two ferrets on Science Diet kitten growth formula.  They
thought it was OK (I guess, anyway; they'd eat it).  But, lately we've
been feeding them Iams kitten growth formula (purple bag/carton).  I
think it smells more appetizing than the Science Diet (personally).
Maybe you should see if Fergison likes it better than the SD...

Re:  Fleas

We shampoo our babies in flea shampoo with pymethrins (sp?) when they
have a flea problem.  To keep fleas from jumping right back on them, we
use a lemon solution on them after their bath.  We take two fresh lemons,
cut them up and add two cups of boiling water to the cut lemons in a bowl.
Let it sit for at least 24 hours.  Then just sponge it on the next day
after bathing.  It seems to help.

Trish