From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2012 00:55:27 -0400
I am having to move into a really small space for a few months, or
maybe a year. My two ferrets are, of course, coming with me. However,
the space cannot be ferret-proofed, so they cannot be given free-roam
time the way they're used to. Also, they have moved into a smaller
cage. I'm adding tubes to the outside of the cage, and will change the
configuration regularly (I'm thinking every few weeks, any thoughts?).
I also plan to get something to put in the middle of the floor to let
them out in for a few hours every day (can't rememer what it's called,
but I'm thinking it's made by Marshall's). Any ideas on what I can put
in it to give them extra mental and physical stimulation? Also,
anything I might be able to put in their cage to help? Remember, I
don't have storage for much, so things like a digging box aren't going
to be something I can keep around. My friend has said when he makes a
play area for his children, he'll let me have some of the sand before
he uses it. :)

I'm posting annonymously because I don't want to deal with flames.
Remember, I'm trying to do the best I can for my babies. I could never
give them up, so we all have to find a way to make the best of this
new situation.

DH