From:
"Anna M. Adam" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 1996 23:02:29 -0600
I guess it was b/c of my last posting, but several ppl emailed me about my
magazine, Modern Ferret...  as if it WERE my magazine.  I don't have
subscription information.  I don't publish it.  I don't even SUBSCRIBE
(yet).  I think it's a great magazine, but I think you should direct your
mail to the correct person.  My web browser is acting funny else I'd look up
her address for you, but YOU can point your browsers to:
http://www.modernferret.com/ for the Modern Ferret home page and get Mary's
address yourself.  Anyway, I just don't want you guys (or Mary Shefferman)
missing out!!  :)

Happy ferreting from the nonpublisher of Modern Ferret.

Anna