From:
petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 May 1998 12:37:17 -0500
FURRY (Ferrets Underfoot Running Round You) has three ferrets looking for a
good home.  They are 2 females and a male, (Nala, Mufasa and Sarabi) all MF
and about 3 1/2 years old.  Two of them had ECE, and Mufasa is having a
tough time recovering, because our vet thinks he has insulinoma also.  He
needs shots twice a day and prednisone once a day, and requires hand feeding
also.  They are all very sweet ferrets and Mufasa would probably be doing
better if he had more time with humans.  He is definitely a lap ferret.
They would be ideal for someone who is home a lot - we just can't give them
the attention they need.  They come with their four story cage (fully
equipped), a pet taxi, a photo album, and a promise to keep in touch with
the former owner (who's moving to California).  We are asking $100 for all
this, just to help cover the medical expenses.  If you are interested,
please e-mail us directly ([log in to unmask]) or call us at
314-638-5756.

Thanks in advance.

Sara and Kurt Petersen
FURRY