From:
Rosemary German <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 22:18:06 -0500
We have a LARGE inventory of Top Quality Ferret Bedding including
HAMMOCKS, HANGING 2 POCKET SLEEPERS, POUCHES, JINGLE TOYS AND THE
AWESOME HIDEY-HOLE..!!!!

FML SPECIAL- Buy 3 items -get a free Jingle Plush Ferret toy (Ends
3/31/03) Also -always save on shipping ..  Only 1.00 shipping for each
additional item after the first charge.(if shipped together)..Proceeds
benefit the care of the many previously unwanted Fuzzies we have given
a forever home to..  Go to the link below or go to Ebay and type in -
Ferret LFFR - Thanks!!

Rose and the Gang
http://www.stores.ebay.com/littlefeetferretretreatbedding