From:
Jackie Zaslavsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 1997 08:05:32 -0500
Ruth Ann,
My ferret is also young, and i taught her not to bite at all.  Here is how.
Every time she starts biting your hand, stick your index finger sideways in
her mouth, and that will make her uncomfortable. Do this EVERY time she
bites. When she bites you from far away, grab her, hold her and do the same.
Believe me, my ferret is still a baby, and for a week she kept making me
bleed by her biting, but a week after i taught her this method, she stopped
biting completely,

-Jackie