From:
Vlad Potiyevsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 1996 00:03:34 -0400
The other day I watched a friend of mine add Arm & Hammer baking soda (cat
litter deodirizer) into the litter pan of her cats.  She proceeded to mix
the litter and the baking soda, claiming it keeps the smells down.

Now I'm perfectly will to try this, but my concern is the fuzzies reaction
to the baking soda.  My concerns are when the bulldoze at first and if it
smells to good they'll just not use the pan.

Is there a known problem between baking soda and ferrets?  Is it harmful or
harmless?  I'd appreciate any information and thanx ahead of time.

Vlad, Wolfie ("I eat anything and everything!") &
Christy ("This is way to high for me.")