Date:
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 17:52:59 -0800
Hi all

I am sorta resting here right now.  Things are slow and my hooman is off
for da weekend.

A little guy named Dimetri came in today.  He waz met by Snowflake.  They
were happy to see each other and greeted each other warmly.  They sat
down to talk and catch up on all da gossip and news from home.  They
talked for some time.  Then it waz time to explore and see all da sights
and attractions.  They later went over to da Ferretvite Festival to dance
and lap up some ferretvite.  They danced and danced.  They not only
danced with each other but lots of different partners.  He is quite a
good dancer.  I danced with him myself.  They seemed to get along with
everyone.  They made a bunch of friends there.  When they closed down and
were thrown out, they headed over to their den to take a small nap and
fuel up for tommorrow.  He said to send lots of luv and kisses and hugs
to his mommy.

A little girl named Skye Shaw came in later.  She waz greeted by Repuda de
Beuda, Scarlet O'Hara, Carreen O'Hara and Zoey.  They were happy to see
each other and there waz hugs all around.  Then they really got down to
da gossiping and news.  They talked and talked.  They had to take a break
to grab a bite to eat at da Gravy Gourmet and then back to da gossiping.
After they were done they headed off to explore and see all da sights and
attractions.  They then headed over to Dirt Mountain to enlarge their den
for one more.  They dug it out quite a bit and added on a bunch of new
tunnels and such.  Then it waz over to da Sock Steal game to get some of
those for it.  They got quite a few too.  She said to send lots of luv
and kisses to her daddy.

I am off to take a small nap.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee