Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 2006 18:55:20 EST
Just hope everyone had a very merry xmas. I hope all, or as many as
possible, ferts got loads of gifts and love. I had a wonderful xmas and
so did my family.

The ferts got the octopus tunnel and some toys. hey, they even left
me a surprise present (actually presents and lots of them)!!! My son
dropped his cell phone behind the bed which is against a wall and is
pretty much unmoveable. There, my son Shane found several hundred
poopies that we never knew about. Yes i said several hundred and I mean
it was layered. So I spent last nite scrubbing it all out and spraying
lysol and then scrubbing some more. Shakespeare and sweet Gracie Girl
were so happy to see how excited I got when I found their presents,
they jumped in to help me. IN where I was cleaning, IN the full plastic
bag of poopies, IN after the flashlight I had and just plain IN the
way! The two of them worked hard to leave mommy all those gifts and
they wanted to reap some of the rewards!

Like I said before, my Shakespeare is going to be the death of me.
Now I have to get help from the rest of the family to lift this iron
bunkbed to check for any small packages they may have put together
and then move all the couches to check under them. My birthday is in
3 weeks, I wonder what (and where) they will leave me then! The joys
of being a ferret lover!