From:
Kathy Gallagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2006 20:06:28 -0700
Cross posted

The CDC is holding a two day meeting which is open to the public for
half of a day.  this occurs on May 15th (yes, we have no time).

I got the contact name of the CDC person in charge, she HAS to take in
all comments she gets.  They can be emailed, for those of us who are not
able to make it to Atlanta on such short notice.

This is her contact information

Jennifer McQuiston, DVM
Zoonoses Team
Division of Global Migration and Quarantine

This is the name of the meeting and needs to be in the title of the
email:

CDC Exotic Animal Trade Meeting

This is pretty much what I sent, though not exactly.  They are never
going to make dogs and cats illegal, yet they also spread zoonotic
diseases.  ALL of this information was taken directly from CDC's website.

If you all want to continue to be able to have your exotic pets, PLEASE
contact this person and pass this around:

[Hmmm, nothing else here, I hope the above info is what's needed.  BIG]