From:
"Ronald L. Sims" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 13:29:50 -0500
Yesterday I tried to send the following message to those who expressed
their sorrow at the passing of Sadie from this life to the life at the
Rainbow Bridge.  The message was returned to me today as being
undeliverable, so perhaps I goofed on the mail address.  Anyhow, I thought
that I would post this today on the FML as it really could fit for all of
us whenever we experience the loss of our loving fuzzy friends: To all who
are missing Sadie:

Please rest assured that Sadie is more with you now than ever before.
Because Sadie is no longer hampered by the physical body, as she now in
the ferret spirit body.

I believe that all living things have a spirit, which is called LIFE.  And
ALL life comes from our Heavenly Father.  I also believe that when Jesus
said that the Lion and the Lamb will lay down together, this meant that the
spirits of all living creatures will be in heaven for all eternity.  Why
else would Jesus say that our Heavenly Father knows when even the sparrow
falls from the sky?  I believe that He notices because He Loves all of His
creation and that He will take the spirits back to Himself at the time of
departure from this earth and life.

Therefore, I strongly believe that when we pass from this life through the
portal of death, we will be reunited with all of our loved ones in heaven,
and that includes our beloved fuzzies.

I pray that God will give you peace in your hearts by the knowledge that HE
rules supreme and that no life is ever completely ended, only changed to a
new life that shall never end and shall never again have pain or sickness
or sorrow.

Sincerely,
Rev. Ronald L. Sims, D.D.