From:
Margaret Szelmeczka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 May 1999 07:35:34 -0500
Okay, I didn't shop around.  I went to a vet clinic I had used before.
Descent costed me $219.

Yes, I am going to dispute it.  The surgery charge was for anal gland
excising.  The clinic is Belleville Animal Clinic, in Belleville, IL.
The head receptionist said they aren't doing exoctic surgeries any more.
I asked, "Then why did the vet (who I did talk to) say she would do it"

Well the vet is out of town for the weekend.  I'll be talking to her
before I pay the final bill off.