From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 20:52:59 -0800
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who sent kind words of
sympathy regarding the passing of my Boomer.  I know this is late in
coming, but this has been a difficult time for me.  I do want everyone
to know how much their kindness has meant.  There is no one here who
could come close to understanding how I've felt and it helps to know that
so many of you do understand.

I am also very thankful to know that so many ferrets met him and he
didn't have to be alone!

Thank you!

Judy Cooke
Tyson, Hope and Einstein