From:
Ferrets at Heart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Dec 2013 09:33:47 -0500
If the other rescues are anything like us, we end up with a puzzle
of packages each year. When items are shipped from Ferret.com, Ferret
Depot, or other major suppliers, the person who is due our thanks isn't
listed on the box or in any paperwork inside. So, if you didn't intend
to be a "secret santa" to our shelter, please email us to let us know
who you are. You have our sincere thanks for going above and beyond
this holiday season to provide for a rescue that wasn't expecting
another helping hand.

Blessings on you and yours,

Lori Parker
Ferrets at Heart