From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jun 2003 23:53:38 -0700
*me standing at a podium in front of a room full of fuzzies*

Hi, My name is valerie, and I'm a ferret-a-holic

I have a small problem.  well, actually 3 small problems.  They are
always so demanding.  Everything I have, they have to check it out.
Anything I wear, they have to tunnel through it.  Anywhere I go...THEY
HAVE TO GO!!!  I Swear I'm going MAD!!!  I never have any "me" time
anymore...it's always "Hey, look it's the ferret lady" and everyone at
work calles me Ferret!  I think I'm turning into one.  Just the other day
I caught myself backing into a corner...well, I'll leave out the gory
details..(just kidding) Every time I take out clothes out of the dryer,
I have to designate Mikey's socks and my socks.  NONE OF MY SOCKS MATCH
ANYMORE!!!!

I even hissed at my boss last week, and if I had a tail, I'd puff it
up and fling all the poo I could at her and say..."NOW IM A SANDWICH
ARTIST!!!"

Even Mikey is getting cheap on tips when he uses my "elevator" service.

Noodles Keeps demanding that I give her all my cereal when I eat it in
the morning...she just sits there and STARES!!!!  My raisin bran cereal
doesnt have 2 scoops anymore :(

Maybe I should get Switch & Lily to bring that John Deere tractor over
here and build mikey his own elevator, noodles her own cereal plant, and
jack his own jungle gym.

But I wouldn't have it any other way :)

-valerie, noodles, mikey, and jack

=====