Date:
Wed, 29 May 2002 00:40:32 EDT
Tara is wrapping things up with the tapes of the trial of the person
calling itself Jen.  I want to thank all of you who purchased the tape.
The charges against her were not at all what many believed they would be.
What a genuine blessing they were rescued.

The part where the officer had to leave is what got me.  It was all said
in such a staid manner by a professional.  It impacted me that much
harder: that quiet unemotional description.

Tara has worked hard to find info for all of us, and to discover this
tape, and duplicate it.  Thank you Tara.  Her expenses were over $100 for
this, she told me.  And the hours of time duplicating so many tapes has
been a loving commitment.

Anyone wishing for a tape please contact me or Tara.  If it is me-please
do so before next week.  The tape is $18, and this includes tax and
shipping.

By the way-on the MF ferret distribution discussion--I think it only
logical that SOME ferrets are sent to distribution centers of some sort.
The Petcos I visited were so darned close to the airport that I doubt the
ferrets there came from a center.  The managers spoke of the shipment
coming in.

And we know the ones Sandi wrote of did not come from a distribution
center either.  But for places not close to an airport-it seems logical
to me that a distribution center is possible and practical.

Lisette