From:
Christine Mcilrath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 2004 00:33:45 EST
I was diagnosed with cancer in 2001.  After radiation treatments ended, I
developed sever allergies especially to animal dander.  6 months before
my surgeries and radiation, I developed asthma (currently on steroids).
All my doctors told me to get rid of my cats (all four of them) and my
ferts.  I told all of them to go to hell!  I view all of them as my
children, and would not give them up for anything.  I made a commitment
and a promise to these babies and won't go back on it.  Even if it means
me suffering everyday, big deal.  Their are people out their suffering
more than me.  And everyday I am thankful for all the love I receive
from my kids.