From:
Laurie Christ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 20:45:15 EDT
My boyfriend and I moved to Tucson not quite a month ago.  Well the
house we moved into didn't have room for my 3 ferrets yet.  So I had to
board them until an extra room could be built.  I found a wonderful &
knowledgeable lady to care for them.  I hated to have to board them
especially Smokey because he had adrenal disease and he wasn't a good
candidate for surgery due to his age.  We tried a Lupron shot but it
didn't do any good.  The lady that was boarding my fellows has done an
excellent job in caring for my boys and I want to thank her form the
bottom of my heart!  (She knows who she is)

I went to see Smokey today and had to make the decision to put him to
sleep because he was having a hard time breathing.  I asked my friend if
she could taking him because my heart was breaking.  She never had to
make the trip.  My little guy passed away 5 minutes after I left.  He
was waiting to say good bye to his Mommy,Tigger and ThunderPaws before
he went.  He's now with Taz & Chloe.

Laurie Christ